This is just a private, experimental blog. But then again, the possibilities are endless.

Tuesday, July 29

Geekiness is Key!

Read this one from Digital Filipino:

The Internet & Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines is organizing the 2nd Internet & Mobile Marketing Summit 2008 entitled It's All Geek to Me! This will be held at the Hotel Intercontinental at Ayala Avenue on August 13 to 15, 2008. Winners of the Boomerang Awards 2008, one of the most competitive interactive and mobile marketing contest world-wide, will be announced on the second day of this event.

I'm still trying to brainstorm why I deserve a free delegate pass, aside from admitting to my innate geekiness. Seriously, I believe joining this summit can be very valuable to a marketer like me who believes in the gargantuan potential of internet and mobile marketing. The Philippines is light years away from such innovative marketing practices compared to other countries. Learning from experts and keynote speakers who have made their mark in the marketing industry is one of the reasons geekiness is now an aspirational state.

No comments: