This is just a private, experimental blog. But then again, the possibilities are endless.

Wednesday, August 20

I Won!

"Surviving and living your life successfully require courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle: it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck."

Won a hundred dollars during the The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2008 night last August 11. Odd thing was, I wasn't even able to attend that event. All I did was select 10 blogs I admired and enjoyed reading, and it was really for a workshop project. But still, I won. Others may see this as an unfair turn of events, or just plain lucky. From where I am now, I see it as sticking my neck out, doing something I never thought I would be able to do and just hoping I did well enough not to fail. I never thought blogging would be something I'd enjoy. But now, it's a refreshing experience. Cathartic in a painless, seamless sort of way. Perhaps if I stuck my nexk out some more, I'd be winning more as well. Thanks Ms. Janette. Thanks Mica.