This is just a private, experimental blog. But then again, the possibilities are endless.

Tuesday, July 29

Shortlist: Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I'm quite new at this. But below is a shortlist of some blogs that i've actually read, enjoyed, and am willing to visit repeatedly.

1. Missing Carlo - http://missingcarlo.com
Nope, i'm not biased. I enjoyed this one. Keep it up Mica :)

2. Hayden's Haven - http://haydenjr.multiply.com/journal
Thought-provoking. Provides just an insight on how brilliant he is.

3. Humane Blogging Tips - http://wherebloggersandhumansmeet.blogspot.com/
Simple. Well-written. I easily fell for the "How to" format.

4. Lost Art of Blogging - http://www.lostartofblogging.com/
I'm obviously new at this, so I need all the help I can get

5. You Got Tech - http://www.yougottech.com/
For girl geeks like me.

6. Lakwatsero - http://www.lakwatsero.com/
Funny instructional on creating your own sand lamp

7. Filipino Voices - http://www.filipinovoices.com/
All those opinions keeps me open-minded and informed. It does help to see issues from various perspectives.

8. Visit Sagada - http://www.visitsagada.com/
Planning a trip to Sagada later this year. Great resource! I already know what I want to eat along with the civet.

9. Rarely Ordered - http://www.rarelyordered.com/
There are times I couldn't care less what I eat, but I'll visit this when I feel peckish.

10. Esoteric Journey - http://esoteric-journey.blogspot.com/
Came across this earlier this year. Perfect for those philosophical moments.

These are my nominees for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Bloggers for 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw! thanks naman tsong sa nomination! :D

Janette Toral said...

Hi Jojo. This is to mark your entry as complete. Please don't forget to confirm your attendance for the August 11 eyeball.